Join us on zoom as we make calls together for the Chesham and Amersham by-election!
We'll start with some information on how the campaign is going and go over what Sarah Green is standing for - and if you've never made phone calls before we'll have everything you need to help you get set up.
Meeting ID: 631 567 5763
- Anyone who is symptomatic or sharing a household with anyone symptomatic must not leave their house and should follow national guidance.
- Staying safe at our HQs
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- Please be aware that clerical work is available but due to social distancing rules there are limited spaces in the HQ.
- Staying safe when delivering
- Deliverers must wear face coverings if entering blocks of flats or shared hallways.
- Deliverers must use hand sanitiser when leaving any shared accommodation and on completion of any delivery round.
- Deliverers must carry a face covering to wear if the 2m social distancing rule cannot be maintained for any reason.
- Staying safe when canvassing
- All canvassers must wear a face covering and carry hand sanitiser to use regularly.
- Campaigners should approach the doorstep alone, ring the bell/knock on the door and then step back to a 2 metre distance.
- When the door is answered be sure to identify yourself - it may not be obvious because of your facemask.
- Campaigners may not enter private homes and only one person should enter any blocks of flats or shared hallways, unless it is unsafe to do so.